Definitely. Today, virtual selling is an even more crucial element of your sales approach than in 2020.
The Rise of Hybrid Selling and Its Impact on Revenue A McKinsey report indicates that by 2024, ‘hybrid selling’ (a blend of face-to-face and online sales) will become the foremost sales tactic. This change is driven by evolving customer preferences and the increase in remote interactions.
Your clients are increasingly favoring remote sales interactions. Relying solely on traditional methods like cold emails, casual coffee meetings, or networking at events is no longer sufficient.
The McKinsey report also reveals that hybrid sales strategies can boost revenue by up to 50% by fostering wider and deeper client relationships and tapping into a more varied talent pool compared to traditional methods.
Ignoring the potential for a 50% revenue increase is not an option.
Incorporating virtual selling into your comprehensive sales strategy is simpler than you might think.
The Power of Video in Virtual Selling Video has become a key tool for innovative virtual sellers. Sales representatives who incorporate video messages into their sales process see notable benefits:
- They attract more attention, receiving up to three times more responses and four times more meeting requests.
- They make a more personal impact, which is essential for engaging prospects effectively.
- They maintain prospect interest, reducing the likelihood of prospects disengaging or missing meetings.
- Imagine the difference in your response if a sales rep sent you a personalized video instead of a generic email. Video outreach transforms a salesperson from just another email in your inbox to an individual making a personal connection.
Steps to Effective Video Selling To integrate video selling into your sales strategy, follow these steps:
- Choose a video tool designed for sales, like Vidyard, which simplifies recording, sending, and tracking videos.
- Start with a short video, ideally under a minute, perhaps repurposing your standard email script.
- Aim for authenticity over perfection. Reps will improve with practice. Remember: connection is key, not flawless production.
- Make your video thumbnail eye-catching. Personalize it, for instance, by displaying the prospect’s name visibly.
- Time your follow-ups strategically, using tools like Vidyard’s browser extension to know when your prospect has viewed the video.
Encouraging Your Team to Embrace Video Selling Persuading your team to adopt video selling can be challenging. Here are some strategies to help:
- Lead by example: Demonstrate how easy it is by creating your own videos.
- Gradually introduce video selling: Start with a manageable goal, like one video per day or week, and increase as comfort with the medium grows.
- Use analytics to show video effectiveness: Showing tangible results from video engagement can motivate reps.
These are just a few insights into the world of video selling. Our comprehensive guide offers more strategies and inspiration.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to boost your revenue by 50%. Encourage your sales team to start using Vidyard for impactful video messaging that captures prospect attention.