What’s your dream? Want to give your vision a jumpstart? Write down your goals and use these questions to speed up delivery of your dream.
1. What’s your highest priority in this lifetime?
What’s most important for you to experience, explore or embrace this time around? Until you answer this question, your life goals will be off purpose. Unaligned with your inner passion, your intentions will lack the power to attract the people and situations necessary to become a reality.
Get clued into your true joy. What activities did you enjoy as a child? What are your hobbies now? When your goals are aligned with your soul, synchronicity kicks in to guide you to your target.
2. Is this your dream, or someone else’s?
Are your goals your own choice, or what others think you should strive for? Do you want to look back in your old age and wish you had followed your passion? Will you regret having “played it safe?”
Is it selfish to go after your own dream? What joy can you give to others if you haven’t given it to yourself first?
3. Are you settling for less than?
Are you resigned to accepting less than your full share of love, health and success this lifetime? Have you compromised and sacrificed your dream?
Anything short of living your true passions will never make you happy.
4. What will you feel like when you reach your dream?
Personal passion fuels a vision. Dive into the thrill and exhilaration of the feeling of living your dream.
The Hawaiian Kahuna say, “Where your creative attention flows, so flows your life.”
5. What steps can you take today toward your dream?
Don’t defer your dream. Set up supports and systems around you to instantly translate your intentions into action. Jump on every opportunity that is in line with your purpose and vision.
Are there smaller projects that lead to your larger dream? If the dream is to run a marathon, train for a local fun-run first. And find a way to measure your progress. Track those little wins-by writing in a journal or telling a friend.
6. Are you telling yourself: “I can’t have my dream?”
Most people don’t believe they can live their dream. Either their belief system has them believing they can’t make a living doing what they love, or they feel they don’t deserve their dream. To avoid the pain of feeling they can’t have their dream, people often keep their dream so buried they can’t remember they ever had a dream.
Everyone has a dream! And everyone is destined to fulfill that purpose. Why wait?
P.S. As you find yourself ready… here are 2 ways I can help you influence yourself, influence others, and help you impact the world:
1. Discover our case study program where we teach coaches how to sell coaching and build wealth — Click Here https://yourpersuasioncoach.com/work-with-me/⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Join the NeuroPersuasion™ Facebook Group and connect with others! You will discover what it means to be a life-changer! — Click Here – https://www.facebook.com/groups/neuropersuasionsecrets ⠀⠀⠀⠀